How to Successfully Integrate Social Media Automation Into Your Strategy With Leah Schothorst [AMP 058]
- What Leah does in her position of social media strategist.
- Her definition of social media automation and why she thinks of it as a three-legged stool.
- Thoughts about what you should and should not automate.
- The facts on whether companies are penalized for automating social media posts.
- Finding a balance between organic activity and what you’re automating.
- How long it takes to start reaping the benefits of automation.
- Three important “buckets” you should have to pull post ideas from.
- Leah’s best advice for marketers who want to get started with social media automation.
- “Social media automation is just where you can start curating items and then throwing them into a bucket and you don’t have to really think about it anymore.”
- “When somebody messages us on Twitter, I like to respond as a person. I think that’s really important that people get that person to person interaction.”
- “Don’t be paralyzed; just get started.”
How to Successfully Integrate Social Media Automation Into Your Strategy With Leah SchothorstClick To Tweet