Getting Started Guide: Marketing Calendar Pro
Collaborate With Your Marketing Team
In This Lesson
- Delegate Projects To Your Team
- Add A Discussion
- Explore Your Home Dashboard
- Create A Personal Saved View
Marketing Calendar Collaboration 101Collaborating is important, whether you have a few people on your team or it’s just you and your boss. CoSchedule Marketing Calendar makes it easy to be accountable for your work and keep others in-the-know. In this lesson, you’re going to learn a few tips to make collaboration seamless.
Delegate Projects To Your TeamYour marketing team is made up of writers, designers, social strategists, content marketers, PR pros, and SEO specialists. Each member is responsible for executing different stages of your team’s workflow process. You can use Marketing Calendar to delegate project ownership, so everyone knows who is responsible for getting a specific project completed. This helps you:
- See who is working on what at a glance.
- Allocate work effectively.
- Keep yourself accountable for completing things on time.
Explore Your Home DashboardThe Home Dashboard in Marketing Calendar is your mission control. It contains a list of all your upcoming tasks, notifications, and favorite projects. Visit your Home Dashboard first thing in the morning, so you can see what you need to get accomplished that day. Your Home Dashboard includes:
- Personal to-do list – Your daily tasks and what’s coming in the days ahead.
- Your notifications – Comments that need your attention, tasks that have been completed by team members, etc.
- Your recent projects – A list of all the marketing projects you’ve recently been working on. This makes it easy to jump back into where you left off.
- Your favorite projects – If you need fast access to a project, add it to your favorites list to quickly find it from your Home Dashboard.
Create A Personal Calendar ViewA personal Calendar View is a filtered view of your calendar that only contains your projects and tasks. It clears out the clutter of the calendar so you can focus on the things that pertain to you. It’s a good idea to have all Marketing Calendar users on your team create a personal Calendar View for themselves. Here’s how:
- On your main Calendar view, click All.
- Scroll to the bottom, and click + New Calendar View.
- Name the Calendar View “[Your Name]’s View.”
- Click Filter to customize the filters for this view.
- Click Team Member and find your name.
- Then click Done.