Presentations often have the purpose to inform, persuade, inspire, motivate, or present a new idea/product. They can be in the form of a demonstration, lecture, or speech.
Examples of marketing presentations:
- Presenting a webinar for existing/potential customers
- Pitching company leadership a new idea
- Presenting an onboarding webinar
- Explaining the performance of a campaign
- Educating employees or customers on a topic
Take a look at Visme’s guide for creating effective marketing presentations here.