Data proves the ROI of the work you do. <<< (awesome)
The tedious process of…
….compiling stats from your LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and FB platforms…
….sifting through lines of data in your “oh-so-lovely” spreadsheets…
…comparing AND grasping for correlations…
And finally putting those stats into something your team can *actually* understand?
^ not so awesome.
Let’s make this process less painful (and time-consuming), shall we?
Introducing CoSchedule’s newest reporting addition: Social Campaign Reports.
With Social Campaign Reports, you and your team can:
- Evaluate campaign performance across multiple networks (in one place). Unite campaign data from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest in one report. So you can gauge the success of your latest event promotion, product launch, or other specific campaigns across social media.
- Eliminate those “gut feelings” and use hard data to make strategic decisions. Get access to performance metrics that help you analyze trends, identify problem areas, and continually refine your social content.
- Quickly pinpoint correlations between two campaigns with side by side comparisons. Compare similar social campaigns or posts side-by-side to test what’s working (and what isn’t). So you can continually fine-tune your messaging for your evolving audience.
- AND create presentation-ready reports to share with your team and VPs. Provide data-driven feedback to your employees and define your marketing decisions to your CEO with metrics and analysis people can actually understand.
Evaluate Campaign Performance Across Multiple Networks (In One Place).
Unite campaign data from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest in one report. And easily gauge the success of your latest event promotion, product launch, or other specific campaign across social media.
To start, choose a project or piece of content you want to review in your Social Campaign Report dashboard.
In mere seconds, a custom campaign report will be ready for you to review.
Complete with instant insight into your campaign performance across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram – all in one report.
Eliminate Those “Gut Feelings” And Use Hard Data To Make Strategic Decisions
Get access to performance metrics that help you analyze trends, identify problem areas, and continually refine your social content.
First up – Engagement Rollup:
In this section, you’ll see the engagement rate for your campaign.
Engagement rate is the total number of engagements divided by the total # of messages sent.
Think of your engagement rate like an overall health score for your content.
…i.e. it’s like when your doctor challenges you to change your diet to lower your blood pressure. You want to know if your updates improved your numbers or not.
Measure this number against your overall engagement rate (found inside Social Engagement Reports) to see if your current campaign is ahead, on par or off track compared your average performance.
Want to create content that resonates with your audience ?
Add more posts to match your Top Message Type.
For example, perhaps you start noticing video outperforming image based messages 7 to 10! This section of the report will help you to confidently prove this hypothesis AND allow you the freedom to focus in on the media formats your audience loves.
Next, is your Engagement Growth chart, which documents (and compares) engagement by network.
By viewing the trend line of engagement growth, you can identify if Pinterest is driving enough engagement over the course of your campaign, thus justify creating custom Pinterest graphics or not 🤓
Now it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty details with Engagements by Interactions.
Track specific engagement metrics across each network including likes, shares, comments, repins, and retweets.
Keep your campaign goals in mind when reviewing this data.
- Do you want to boost brand engagement? Track likes, shares, and comments per post.
- Do you want to focus on visibility? Count your shares.
- Do you want to generate customer feedback? View how many comments you receive.
And last, but certainly not least…
Top Posts identifies the top 6 posts across your entire campaign.
Look for themes, trends, and differences between these posts.
- Are they all photos?
- Do they all have a similar voice?
- Are they all on the same network?
- Were they all published on the same account?
Top Posts helps you determine which posts contributed to the spikes in engagement.
With all of this knowledge, you’ll be empowered with the info to showcase your team’s value.
Quickly Pinpoint Correlations Between Two Campaigns With Side By Side Comparisons
Compare similar social campaigns or posts side-by-side to test what’s working (and what isn’t). So you can continually fine tune your messaging for your audience.
Select the two campaigns or pieces of content you want to compare.
You’ll get a Social Campaign Report that breaks down their performance side-by-side while revealing which one had the most activity and best performance.
Compare and analyze your top social networks for each campaign.
Compare different campaigns – like a product launch vs. a company culture promotion – to see which style of campaign performs best on Facebook.
Or run a report for two LinkedIn posts to see if a serious tone is better than a conversational tone for employee recruitment posts.
Use your findings to polish your strategy.
Easily Create Presentation-Ready Reports To Share With Your Team
Provide data-driven feedback to your employees and defend your marketing decisions to your CEO with metrics and analysis people can actually understand.
Download reports as a CSV or get a PDF of your Social Campaign Report sent directly to your inbox (available with all Pro & higher plans).
And give yourself the ammo to backup your marketing decisions to your exec team. 🙌
Want to put that “weekly report” on autopilot? Never forget again, with pre-scheduled recurring reports.
You’ll receive weekly, monthly or quarterly updates delivered to you (and your team) via email. Keeping everyone informed as the posts continue to publish.
Empower Your Team To Create A Smarter Social Strategy
Ready to launch your next campaign…
Defend your marketing decisions with facts, not feelings…
And drive killer results for your company?
With [NEW] Social Campaign Reports from CoSchedule you can :)
Monitor, report, and improve on full-scale social campaigns with ease!