Getting Started Guide: Free Calendar
Take Control Of Your Process With Your Free CoSchedule Calendar
In This Lesson
- Change The Status Of A Project
- Choose Your Color Labels
- Apply Color Labels to Your CoSchedule Calendar
- Bonus Step: Apply Additional Metadata To Your Projects
Core Concept: Get Your Process In OrderWhen you suffer from a lack of process, it can feel like your to-do list & projects are out-of-control. It feels impossible to define your priorities or know when projects will be done. In this chapter, you’ll learn how to use your CoSchedule Calendar to get a solid marketing process in place.
Change The Status Of A Project
The Project Status shows what you are working on, and when it will be published. This helps you prioritize your work, and keep things from going live before you are ready. There are four statuses in your Calendar:To change the status of a project:
- Click a project card on your calendar.
- Click the status button in the top right-hand corner to change the status.
Choose Your Color LabelsColor labels are the most powerful way to add visual organization to your calendar. Customize your labels to match what is most important to your company or add visual hierarchy to your calendar. Here are a few of the most common ways people use them:
Apply Color Labels To Your CalendarTo set up color labels:
- Click the Settings button in the left-side panel.
- Select Color Labels from the menu list under Settings.