Manage Files in Your Calendar
Marketing Calendar makes it easy to add and manage graphics, photos, videos, and any other files directly inside your calendar. This way you can have files uploaded before actually scheduling any piece of content (i.e. a blog post or social message).
Please note: This solution is for Free Calendar, Social Calendar, and Content Calendar as those plans do not include the Assets dashboard.Begin by opening a project or social message. Click to add a file attachment.
- In a social message, click the +camera icon or +video icon to add a photo or video.
- In a Project, click to add an attachment, then select Files.
- Create a new project. Give the project a descriptive name like “Upload Files” or “Social Graphics.”
- Select Files from the attachment options.
- Upload the desired files, then click Save.
- Close the project.