Create Projects on the Calendar
Steps to Create Projects on your CoSchedule Calendar:
- Click the plus sign on the date you want to schedule this project.
- Select Project.
- Enter the following information in your project (a title at minimum): enter a title, add labels, select an owner, and schedule the project.
- Click Create when finished and the project will open.
Work with Project Attachments
Once you have started a new project, work with project attachments to create content or add files. Simply select the attachments you want to add to your project.
Upload a file inside the attachment. After uploading a file you will be able to download the file or upload a new version of the file. File versions will be tracked.
Attach a Google Doc, Sheet, or Slide to the Project.
Add a Social Campaign to your Project. Please note that only one Social Campaign can be added to each Project.
Link another Project to the Project you are working in. You can link multiple projects from within this type of Attachment.
After you have attached more than one Attachment to a Project you can rearrange them:
- Minimize the attachment by clicking the up arrow on the right side.
- Drag-and-drop them into any order.
- To view the attachments again, click the up arrow again.
You can delete an Attachment from a Project:
- Hover over the name bar of the attachment.
- Select the “x”.
Note: This can be done with the Attachments open or minimized.
- How to Create a Social Campaign
- How to Convert Content Attachments to WordPress
- Use Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets in CoSchedule
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.