Erase having to manually create specific projects and tasks every week. Use this integration to automatically create new projects and tasks in CoSchedule every week at a time of your choosing, via Zapier.
Create Recurring Projects and Tasks in CoSchedule via Zapier
- Click one of the Use this Zap button below.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation.
- Test your new Scheduled Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.
Was this article helpful?
Click on a star to rate it.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Thank you for your rating!
Please let us know if there's any additional feedback you'd like to give.
Thank you for your feedback!