Getting Started With CoSchedule For Agencies & Freelancers
Add Client Projects To Your Calendar
In This Lesson, you’ll learn how to:
- Create Projects For Client Projects & Requests
- Schedule Projects To Meet Client Deadlines
- Organize Projects For Pitches & Delivery Meetings With Clients
Build Out Your Clients’ CalendarsAs an agency, adding client projects to your calendar sets the right precedence for you and your team. Meeting deadlines and scheduling delivery dates for projects shows your team where your priorities are. In this chapter, you will learn how to add client projects along with scheduling projects within your Marketing Calendar. What is this guide? This guide shows agencies how to properly utilize Marketing Calendar in order to maximize profitability and track your projects amongst clients. Who is this guide for? Marketing Agencies & Freelancers who want to use Marketing Calendar to track client projects and set proper expectations for their organization.
Create Projects For Client Projects & RequestsProjects are designed specifically for you to visualize all your marketing projects in one place. Not sure what types of projects you should add to your calendar? Anything you work on for your clients or your own internal marketing, including:
- Social campaigns
- Email campaigns
- SEO projects
- Website projects
- & more!
Schedule Projects To Meet Client DeadlinesCoSchedule Marketing Calendar is meant for publishing projects on the day they publish or need to be completed. When you add client projects to the calendar, it:
- Provides visibility of all client projects for your entire team
- Sets clear priorities for your team
- Defines deadlines in order to finish projects on time
Organize Projects For Pitches & Delivery Meetings With ClientsIf you have multiple projects to deliver to a client at one time, connect them using linked projects to keep everything organized & on track. Step 1: Add A “Meeting” Project On The Day Of Your Client Meeting or Pitch Meeting
- Create an Event project.
- Give it a name like, “Spotify Monthly Client Meeting April 2024” or “Pitch Meeting for Spotify” for example.
- Create a project card for each deliverable & put them on your calendar.
- This could include blog posts, pitch presentations, statements of work or estimates, reports, social campaigns, ads, website landing pages, etc.
- Open your Meeting project & add each of your deliverables as a “linked project” to get quick access to all the work required for that meeting.