Read frequently asked billing questions and answers below.
- How do I switch my billing frequency?
- What payment methods do you support?
- Can I be invoiced?
- Will I get a reminder before my subscription renews?
- What happens if a payment fails?
- Vendor Information for Content Calendar and Marketing Suite Customers
How do I switch my billing frequency?
- From your calendar, open Settings
- Click Billing
- On the page that opens, locate your Marketing Calendar subscription and click Change Plan
- From here you can switch between monthly and annual billing cycles.
Content Calendar and Marketing SuiteContact your CSM or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make this type of change. Back To Top
What payment methods do you support?
Social CalendarCredit card, bank account, Apple Pay (in Safari browser), and Google Pay (in Chrome browser).
Content Calendar and Marketing SuiteSee the Vendor Information for Content Calendar and Marketing Suite Customers section below. Back To Top
Can I be invoiced?
Social CalendarNo, payment is automatically charged upon monthly or annual renewal.
Content Calendar and Marketing SuiteYes, please contact your CSM or email email@example.com for more information. Back To Top
Will I get a reminder before my subscription renews?
Annual SubscriptionsAn email reminder of annual subscription renewals will be sent to the owner of the account before the renewal date.
Monthly subscriptionsRenewal reminders are not sent for month-to-month subscriptions. Back To Top
What happens if a payment fails?
Social CalendarAfter the first failed attempt to collect a payment, your invoice will become past due and you will lose access to your calendar. We'll attempt to collect payment another seven times in the next month before marking the invoice as unpaid and canceling the subscription. After each failed payment attempt you'll receive an email with a link to update your payment method. If you need further assistance, please contact support.
Content Calendar and Marketing SuiteFor information about payment fails, please contact your CSM or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Back To Top
Vendor Information for Content Calendar and Marketing Suite CustomersBelow you will find CoSchedule's vendor data information which includes information typically used in the accounts payable &/or accounts receivable process.
Legal Name & Physical AddressCoSchedule, LLC 318 E. Broadway Ave Bismarck, ND 58501
Billing Contact Information (email & phone)Billing@coschedule.com (701)595-0567
Business Designation & Tax ID InformationCoSchedule is a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) CoSchedule's tax ID is 46-5195650
Banking Information (can be used to send check & ACH payments)Please contact your CSM or email email@example.com.
CoSchedule Supports the Following Payment MethodsNote, all subscriptions to the Content Calendar and Marketing Suite product line are minimum of 12 months terms and annual payments are the default payment cycle. See your CoSchedule invoice for full updates.
- Credit Card (net payment terms are due upon receipt)
- Check (net payment terms are 15 days)
- ACH (net payment terms are 15 days)
- CoSchedule can support ACH payments from non-US based customers; a unique SWIFT code can be generated upon request