Manage Single Sign-On
CoSchedule offers Single Sign-On for authentication to Marketing Suite customers via a self-serve configuration area within the application. SSO is offered via Service Provider Initiated SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language). IdP (Identity Provider) Initiated SSO is not supported. OIDC (OpenID Connect) is also not supported at this time.
Configure Single Sign-on1. Create a new service in your identity provider using the details below. ACS URL: https://login.coschedule.com/saml2/idpresponse Entity ID: urn:amazon:cognito:sp:us-east-1_ekrdmah0C Attribute Mappings Field Name: SAML Attribute First name: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname Last name: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/surname Email: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/emailaddress 2. Log in to CoSchedule as a company admin and navigate to Settings. 3. Select the Security tab. 4. Input the SAML metadata URL or file. (If your identity provider does not provide a public URL, you may instead paste the SAML XML metadata, however, using a URL is recommended.) 5. Click Save. 6. After CoSchedule validates your metadata, the SSO User Management area will appear. This area allows you to enable or disable SSO for each user in your Company. 7. Once you configure SSO for your Company, all new team members invited to your company will default to authenticating via your SSO service. Any existing users in your company at the time of enabling SSO will remain unchanged but may be opted into SSO using the toggle described in the previous step.
- If you are opting a user into SSO, they will no longer be able to log in with a password and will instead authenticate via your SSO service only.
- If you are opting a user out of SSO, they will receive an email asking them to set a new password and will no longer be able to authenticate via your SSO service.
- Changing the “SSO Enabled” option for a user will require them to log in again using whichever authentication method you toggled them to.
Disable Single Sign-on
- Log in to CoSchedule as a company admin.
- Go to the Settings area.
- Click the Security tab.
- Toggle off SSO for all users in your company in the SSO User Management section (All users will then log in with a username and password).
- Select the Disable SSO button (This will remove the SSO configuration from your company).