Warning: Please keep in mind that once you have deleted a calendar or account, it is removed from the CoSchedule system permanently as well as everything associated with it. We are not able to recover your data, including previously scheduled social messages, comments, tasks, team member information, or notes.
Before deleting your account, you’ll need to cancel your subscription and delete your calendar. Follow these steps to successfully delete your CoSchedule account.
Cancel Your Subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- Go to Settings > Billing > Manage Subscription.
- At the very bottom of the page, click Cancel My Subscription.
- Follow the prompts and complete the survey, and make sure to choose Complete Cancellation.
- You will get a confirmation of the cancellation in your email inbox as well as the owner’s address on file.
- Once you have canceled your subscription, any remaining subscription time in your billing cycle will go onto your account as trial time.
- You will maintain access to that calendar until that time runs out.
Delete Your Calendar
- Go to Settings.
- Select Delete This Calendar in the bottom left corner.
- Approve the deletion of your calendar and click Confirm.
Delete Your Account
Once you’ve canceled your subscription and deleted your calendar, you can delete your account from your My Profile page.
- Select the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of your calendar to open the sidebar.
- Select your username to open the settings menu.
- Choose My Profile from the list.
- Select Delete My Account.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.