To View Security and Access Logs Inside CoSchedule:
- Go to Settings and select Access Logs to view all changes.
- The Access Logs page will display all the actions that have occurred on your calendar.
Features of the Access Logs Page:
- Filter Settings: Filter Security and Access Logs by Date. You can also filter by Ascending or Descending.
- Date: This will show the date and time when the action took place.
- Post ID: The Post ID that the action has occurred on. Clicking the Post ID number will filter to other actions that have occurred on the same Post ID number.
- User: This will show the user who performed the action.
- Object: The Object is what type of action was performed.
- Object ID: The Object ID is the number that is associated with the Object. Clicking the Object ID number will filter to other actions that have occurred with the same Object ID number.
- Action: This will be what action took place. The three options are Delete, Create, or Update.
- Details: If you click View Details next to action, you will be able to see all the details of that post. When you’re done viewing the details, click Hide Details.
View Security and Access Logs for Specific Components:
- CoSchedule has the ability to display Security and Access Logs for a specific WordPress blog or standalone Project.
- Go to the post or project.
- Select View Logs at the bottom, and you should see the Security and Access Logs will open for that specific item.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.