To manage all calendar notifications, go to Notification Preferences in the hamburger menu on the left side of your main page.
You have complete control of your calendar(s) notifications for In-App, Email, and Browser. Choose specific calendar activities to be notified for as they occur or choose to not receive notifications for them. Below is a list of the activities that you can choose to be notified of.
- The status of a project or post changes
- I am added as a contributor to a project
- I am assigned as the owner of a project
- A task is assigned to me
- Someone completes my task or a task that I have assigned
- My task due date changed
- My task is due tomorrow
- A new comment is made on an item I am contributing to
- Someone mentions me in a comment
- Someone reacted to my comment
- There was a problem with your social message (Owner, Manager, and Admin users will receive a notification if a social message failed to publish.)
- Receive a weekly digest of my activity
- Social Profile Re-Authentication notifications are automatic and can not be managed in Notifications settings.
- Owner, Manager, and Admin users will receive a notification if a social profile that is connected to your calendar needs to be re-authenticated.
Customize Browser Notifications
Toggling on browser notifications will allow you to be alerted about new activity on your calendar(s) even when you are not on app.coschedule.com.
- Choose which notifications you would like to be alerted for under the Browser column.
- Once you select a notification, you will receive an alert at the top of the notifications page.
- Select Enable Browser Notifications
- After you click Enable Browser Notifications, you will receive an alert from your browser.
- Click Allow allowing CoSchedule to send browser notifications.
- Depending on your browser, managing notifications may look different. More information can be found below.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.