Manage Notification Preferences
To manage all calendar notifications, go to Settings, then select Account.
- The status of a project or post changes
- I am added as a contributor to a project
- I am assigned as the owner of a project
- A task is assigned to me
- Someone completes my task or a task that I have assigned
- My task due date changed
- My task is due tomorrow
- A new comment is made on an item I am contributing to
- Someone mentions me in a comment
- Someone reacted to my comment
- There was a problem with your social message (Owner, Manager, and Admin users will receive a notification if a social message failed to publish.)
- Receive a weekly digest of my activity
- Social Profile Re-Authentication notifications are automatic and can not be managed in Notifications settings.
- Owner, Manager, and Admin users will receive a notification if a social profile that is connected to your calendar needs to be re-authenticated.
Note: Managing push notifications for mobile will be handled inside of the mobile app.
Customize Browser NotificationsToggling on browser notifications will allow you to be alerted about new activity on your calendar(s) even when you are not on app.coschedule.com.
- Choose which notifications you would like to be alerted for under the Browser column.
- Once you select a notification, you will receive an alert at the top of the notifications page.
- Select Enable Browser Notifications
- After you click Enable Browser Notifications, you will receive an alert from your browser.
- Click Allow allowing CoSchedule to send browser notifications.
- Depending on your browser, managing notifications may look different. More information can be found below.
Note: Notifications will only be pushed if CoSchedule is open in a window or tab.