What features are limited or not available in the free version of Marketing Calendar?
Marketing Calendar has three main feature types that are limited or unavailable in the free version, learn more below.
Team CollaborationThe following features are only available in Marketing Calendar Pro.
- Team Member Access Invite team members to join your calendar with their own login. (Note: Marketing Calendar Pro is priced per Team Member)
- Discussions Collaborate with your team members by commenting, tagging, and adding attachments in the discussions area; receive notifications when your attention is needed on a project.
- Read-Only Views Share Read-Only Views of your calendar or specific projects to keep bosses and stakeholders informed of your marketing team’s progress.
- Advanced Team Planning and Communication Assign team members tasks and projects, assign roles for each team member, and customize calendar access.
Advanced Project & Task ManagementThe following features are only available in Marketing Calendar Pro.
- Recurring Task & Event Automation Set tasks and events to automatically recur on your calendar.
- Task Templates Save workflows as a Task Template to save time and use them again in the future.
- Project & Task Contributors Set project & task contributors so your team knows who is involved with the project.
- Project & Task Duplication Easily create duplicates of projects with the click of a button.
Advanced Social PublishingThe following features are limited in the free version of Marketing Calendar.
- Social Media Publishing
- No more than 5 scheduled or drafted social media posts at one time in free version.
- Unlimited scheduled or drafted social media posts in Pro version.
- Social Profiles
- Connect up to 2 social profiles in free version.
- Connect up to 10 social profiles in Pro version with the ability to add more for an additional cost.
- Bulk Social Media Scheduling
- ReQueue/Social Media Automation ReQueue automatically reshares your best social messages and publishes repeating promotions. This includes Twitter, Facebook pages & groups, Instagram personal, creator, & business, LinkedIn profiles & pages, and Pinterest.
- Social Templates Create reusable social plans to promote content, events, and more.