21+ Marketing Templates That Will Make You More Efficient And Organized
A few months ago, we put together a fun post for you all that included the most popular marketing worksheets from the CoSchedule blog.
You gals and guys enjoyed it so much that we thought we’d do it again, but instead this time by sharing some of our favorite marketing templates that will help you be even more efficient.
Are you ready?
1. Drive Traffic To Your Blog In Little To No Time With This Template
Do you want to drive more traffic to your blog? Silly question, I know. Everyone wants to drive more traffic to their blogs.
This worksheet/template is super awesome because you’ll be able to put into practice each step almost instantly. You’ll find out how many times you should include images and graphics, and how to build trust with your audience, influencers, and Google.
- Use an image or graphic every 75–100 words. This breaks up your article and boosts on-page time.
- Focus on long-tail keywords. Pay attention to keywords with less competition and which ones target users’ search intent to get more search traffic.
- Link to reputable sites in your niche. Doing so will build trust and establish relationships while driving traffic.
2. How To Write A Call To Action Template
Want to know how to write a call to action that creates a sense of urgency?
In this template, you’ll get 54 words and phrases that are proven to get you results. You’ll learn tons with examples from professionals from different companies and across various fields.
- Take two of your calls to action and A/B test them against each another.
- When writing your call to action, start it with a verb.
- Keep things brief and simple.
- Ask your readers to do something in the call t0 action. Give them something to do. They can’t read your mind. You have to tell them.
3. Write Your Perfect Blog Post With This Marketing Template
Ever feel like it takes forever to write blog posts? It really doesn’t have to. Save some time and check out these helpful tips for writing a blog post.
- Start with the main goal of your blog post in mind before you start writing it.
- Before you even begin writing your blog post, start by writing 20–30 awesome headlines in the headline analyzer. Aim for a headline score of 70 and up.
4. Drive Social Traffic And Engagement With A Social Media Optimization Template
Social media optimization or SMO will help you optimize a site so it’s easily linked to and more visible in social media searches. All the small things that you do on social media make a big difference once they’re all grouped together.
- Add linkable content to your static pages on your blog so you can give your followers a reason to share your static pages.
- Add click to tweet buttons throughout your blog posts. This will allow people to easily share with just a few clicks of the mouse.
5. Save 25.5 Hours With This Social Media Best Practices Template
As humans, we all spend way too much time on social media, whether we work with it daily or not. There are many things that need to be finished and places where time can be better spent.
When you follow these social media best practices, you’ll save plenty of time.
- Schedule your social media messages in bulk. Sit down for one or two hours to schedule everything for two weeks.
- Create a social media grab file where you’ll be able to keep track of all the things you want to share and post on social media.
- Pay attention to the small things like grammar and making sure links open. Doing these things will show your readers that you care about their experience.
6. Write An Outstanding Blog Outline With This Template
Writing blog posts can be a lot of work. For an easier blog writing experience, follow this 10-minute and 10-step blog outline template for an easier blog writing process.
The important step is to start with your “big” idea. You also have to figure out what the problem is that you want your blog post to solve for your reader. Keep this question in the back of your mind while writing: Why would reading your post benefit your reader?
- Find the problem you want to solve for your reader and then write about it.
- Break that problem into smaller chunks. Writing will seem easier when you attack smaller goals. It will seem like you’re achieving more.
7. Find The Best Placement For Social Media Buttons With This Marketing Template
Want to show social media buttons on your blog? But do you struggle with knowing where to put them so that they’ll help you the most? Here are some helpful tips on the best social media button placement.
- When it comes to social media button placement, prominence actually matters most. The more visible the button is, the more people will see it and share it or bookmark it.
- When on web pages, users interact most with the top left side of the page.
8. Get More Traffic With A Content Marketing Ideas Template
Do you struggle to keep your content marketing ideas fresh and creative? We know how you feel.
But, did you know it’s possible to get and create new content marketing ideas? It just takes a bit of creativity. You can find out how.
- A great tip for finding new content marketing ideas is to pay attention to what others in your field or niche are writing about. And then do a better job than them.
- Go to where your customers are and listen to what they’re asking. (Are they on social media more? Forums? Competitor’s blogs?)
- Refresh old blog posts that were popular. We do this often with our best-performing content. You can find out what your best-performing content is by going into your Google Analytics or to your CoSchedule top posts button.
9. A Checklist To Help You Plan Your Blog Post In As Little As 10 Minutes
Feel like your blog writing is taking too much time? We want blogging to be a great and stress-free experience for you.
Follow this ultimate checklist to stay efficient and to cut back on wasting time.
- Do you work better under pressure? Set a timer and get to work.
- Speak your post and record it. Then all you have to do is write it out.
- Get a pencil and paper out. Sometimes all you need to do is to get away from technology. Our brains aren’t digital.
10. Get More Social Shares With This Headline Ideas Template
Feel like your headlines aren’t grabbing people’s attention? We did some research and found 43 headline ideas from 1,000 of the most popular posts to help you get the social shares your content deserves.
- Make your blog post headlines unique with a touch of emotion. This will help people see your humanity. It’s nice to read content that doesn’t sound like it was written for a robot.
- Blog posts titles that have large numbers in them are shared more often than those without.
- If you want to try something different, try writing up some creative question headlines. They are under-used.
11. Rank Better By Following An SEO Checklist Template
Many people think SEO is dead. It isn’t, though. Use this template to get your content some attention. These SEO tips will help you no matter what your level of expertise is.
- Meta descriptions should only be a maximum of 156 characters long.
- Make sure that you include your primary keyword in your H1, in your graphic names, in your H2, and a couple of times in the first paragraph.
- When writing and editing for SEO, it’s easy to forget that you’re writing for humans first and for the computer secondly. So if something sounds strange with your optimization, take it out and rewrite it.
12. Schedule Your Blog Posts With This Template
It’s super important to plan your blog publishing schedule to take control, get organized, and be more consistent.
You’ll find it’s easier to reach your deadlines and goals when you have a well-thought-out blog schedule. It will seem much easier to crush your goals when you see what steps you need to take in order to accomplish your goals.
- Start by scheduling a post a month. Test that for a few months. If you feel like adding another one would help with your goals, go for it. But then test it. If it’s helping, you’ll always be able to see that it’s helping.
- Or you could decide how many times you’d like to publish posts a month. Pick a number and place them out on your calendar. Try to be realistic and choose an achievable goal. Commit to making it happen.
13. A Template To Help You Write More
I can imagine you’re as busy as we are. Do you struggle to find even just five minutes? It can be extremely difficult to find the spare moments throughout the day that you could use to focus on your writing.
- Take five minutes and focus on your micro tasks so you’ll free up time later.
- Take 30 minutes to respond to blog comments.
- Add a Click To Tweet box into your blog posts. There’s a higher chance that people will share your content when you have creative and fun tweets included in your blog posts.
14. Get Organized With This Social Media Strategy Template
Are you building relationships on your social platforms? Your audience is on social media, so it’s super important to build those relationships.
The ultimate reason for marketing on social media is to turn your followers into subscribers on your blog. Then from there, you’ll want to turn subscribers into customers who pay.
- What’s your content sharing strength? Out of the things that you share, what does well?
- What could you create with the things that you have available?
15. Get More Subscribers With This Email List Building Guide
Whether you haven’t been blogging long or if you’ve run a blog for years, it can sometimes still be difficult to create an email list that’ll actually connect you to your audience and convert.
Don’t miss out! Email marketing has one of the highest ROIs among marketing channels.
- Create a compelling lead magnet that will capture people’s attention like an email course, an e-book, or even a bundle of templates.
- Place an email opt-in before the fold.
- Place an email signup form at the end of your blog posts.
16. Boost Your Results With A Content Calendar Template
The majority of you want help with being more consistent, more frequent, and better organized while creating your blog posting schedule.
This template will show you how to use a content calendar template to help you focus while reaching your blog goals.
- Why are you blogging? Answer this: I’m blogging to _______.
- Fill out your content calendar with all your content ideas. Dream big!
- Find your older blog posts that were top-performing content and create more like those.
17. Become An Even More Successful Blogger Template
Have you ever wondered how some of the popular bloggers out there are doing so well? I mean really, how do they do it?
They have tons of fans, subscribers, and tons of comments on their blog posts. And really, how can you get that?
- In order to be a successful blogger, you must absolutely must be consistent.
- Engage with your audience in a real way. Leave thoughtful responses when you respond to their comments.
- Share your advice as much as you can. Be helpful!
18. Share More Effective Social Media Images With This Template (And Free Images)
Save time when designing social media images for your social platforms by using this social media images template and process.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to optimize your content to all of the social media platforms. But, this template will help you save time because you’ll get a free Photoshop CC action to automatically size your images for each major social network.
- For Facebook images, make sure that you use 1200 x 630px for your image dimensions.
- Make sure your Twitter images are 440 x 220px.
- On LinkedIn, make sure your images are 531px wide.
- For highest engagement, make sure your Pinterest images are 600 x 1102px.
- Instagram images should be 1080px wide for the highest resolution.
- Google + images should be 426 x 255px.
19. Set And Track Your Goals Better Than Ever With This Marketing Objectives Template
Do you have any marketing objectives set up for your blog? I know it can be difficult to understand, especially when you have to learn Google Analytics to figure it all out.
In this post and template, I’ve written up a step-by-step process to walk you through setting up goals inside of Google Analytics.
- Set SMART goals: Make sure they’re Specific, Measurable, Aspirational, Realistic, and Time-bound.
- If you’ve just created a new Google Analytics goal, you’ll want to give it a bit of time. The processing latency period takes between 24–48 hours.
20. Create Content Faster With A Content Development Process Template
We are all about saving time at CoSchedule. This template will help you do just that. It will also help you improve your content development process and your content creation.
- Start with small goals. What are the small things that you could get out of the way?
- Work in 25–30 minute increments and then take 20-minute breaks.
- At the end of the day, take a look at the list of things you’d like to do tomorrow. Get it all listed out so that you can dive right in tomorrow.
21. BONUS! Get 80+ Marketing Worksheets That Will Help You Improve Your Content Marketing
If you think all of those were awesome, we currently have a growing resource library with more than 80 different marketing templates, worksheets, guides, and infographics.
They’ll make you awesome at whatever you do, whether you are a blogger, content marketer, writer, or even a social media manager.
How Are You Going To Use Your Marketing Templates?
Now you’ll be able to write, publish, and share more of your awesome content. You just have to begin.
Grab your templates, print them out, and get to work so you can create brilliant content!
You’ve got this!