21 Social Media Templates That Will Help You Execute A Strategy For 10X Growth
Imagine a life where you have a social media strategy planned out so well that you can relax and find more time to execute your plan.
Who doesn’t want that?
1. Reduce Tedious, Manual Scheduling With Reusable Social Media Templates In CoSchedule
CoSchedule just made sharing to social media so much easier with Social Templates.
You’ll now be able to use your time more efficiently.
- Schedule social messages in bulk with social templates that you can reuse over and over again, which makes sharing and driving traffic to your content marketing from social media faster.
- You’ll never have to copy or paste again. Fill out your entire social queue with social helpers (think of these like short cuts for each of your messages. You type in the short cut word and *abracadabra* your social message shows up.) This will help you focus on crafting quality messages that will increase engagement and clickthroughs.
2. Organize Your Posts With A Social Media Editorial Calendar Template
Do you want to know how to build a social media editorial calendar that will help you boost engagement and traffic on your blog and on social media?
A social media editorial calendar is what you’ll use to plan your messaging on social media. It can be something in your schedule book, a printed template, or a calendar app.
- Use a social media editorial calendar to stay organized, accountable, efficient, and effective.
- Start sharing to your social networks consistently. Share to Twitter 15 times a day, 1–2 times a day on Facebook, once a day on LinkedIn, 9 times a day on Pinterest, and 2 times daily on Google+.
- Keep your social media calendar full by reusing messages, curating content, writing multiple messages promoting an article or link.
3. Boost Your Traffic By 192% With An Improved Social Media Posting Schedule
If you follow this step-by-step, actionable social media template, 77% of you will get 192% more traffic from your social media posting schedule.
Do you want to do that?
Of course you do!
- Write 25–30 headlines for every blog post you write.
- Ask questions on social that make people curious. Write close-ended questions, then share a link that will help your audience answer that question or solve that problem.
- Write controversial messages to take a stance on beliefs, behavior, and the feeling of belonging.
4. Best Times To Post On Social Media Infographic And Google Analytics Custom Reports
Ever struggle knowing when you should post on social media? That answer can vary depending on the network and also on your particular audience.
Follow this social media template to plan when to post on social media at the absolute best times to increase your reach.
- Aim to share to Facebook from 1–4 p.m. and late in the week and on the weekends.
- Start sharing on Twitter at 5 p.m. during the week. Another great time is from noon–3 p.m.
- Post to LinkedIn midweek around 5–6 p.m.
- Share Google+ posts at the beginning of the day during the week for best results.
- Saturdays and late at night are the best times for Pinterest marketing.
- Instagram users are usually engaged throughout the whole week.
5. Add Variety To Your News Feeds With A Social Media Content Curation Infographic
Want to organize and plan your social media posting strategy? One of the many ways to improve it is to start curating content if you aren’t already.
It’s important to share other peoples’ content so you can create connections with influencers and marketers. You’ll also be able to share helpful and actionable content that’ll build your audience’s trust.
- Curate content to increase your reach, connect with influencers, and expand your audience’s experience.
- When you curate content, find posts that are actionable and worthy of being shared. Find something that will actually help them do something better!
6. The Ultimate Guide To Marketing With Pinterest To Grow Your Audience
Engage more followers and lead them to click through to your blog by planning and executing a Pinterest marketing plan.
Want an ultimate guide to marketing on Pinterest to get started?
- Create boards that reflect your content core. Your content core is where you take into consideration what your audience really cares about and what you want to say to them.
- Repin content that you might want to write about to get a feel for how your audience likes it. Then go write awesome stuff.
- For each piece of content that you wrote, Repin four Pins that you enjoyed from other people. Make sure you actually read the posts before Pinning them.
7. Get More Followers On Pinterest With This Ultimate Checklist
Want to get more followers on Pinterest?
That makes total sense since many of you told us that you really wanted to build your audience and measure your success. Pinterest is a great place to make that happen.
Follow this social media template to get more followers on Pinterest.
- Change your search privacy (which can be found in the business account basic settings) to “No” to help potential followers find you on search engines.
- Complete your Pinterest profile with a profile picture, a username, and a brief description to boost your credibility. Don’t forget to confirm your website.
- Connect your other social platforms to Pinterest so your followers can find you on your other networks.
8. Save 25.5 Hours In 2 Weeks With This Social Media Best Practices Guide
If you spend around 30 minutes on each of your social platforms to share your content, you’re probably spending about three hours a day on your social media accounts.
That ends up being about 15 hours a week. And then in two weeks, that’s around 30 hours.
I know you don’t want to spend 30 hours of your precious time aimlessly on social media. Use these social media best practices to organize your time and execute a better strategy for sharing to social media.
- Get your notebook out and jot down every single task you do during the day. This is a great way to keep track of what you are doing every day. Toggl is a great app to help you do this digitally.
- Use a social media scheduler to schedule your social shares for two weeks. Try to do this in one sitting. Give yourself an hour.
- Choose 1–2 social media platforms to focus your attention on. Then share something unique on each platform so your followers will have a reason to follow you there.
9. Improve Your Reach With This Social Media Engagement Tactics Worksheet
Do you want to learn about 21 social media engagement tactics that will increase engagement with your followers on social media? This worksheet will also strengthen your brand’s identity and grow your following.
- Increase visibility of YouTube videos by leaving relevant hashtags in your comments.
- The perfect hashtag is memorable, unique, and relevant. Remember to keep it simple and specific.
- Running a promotion? Spread the word through hashtag parties and National Day of (fill in the blank).
10. Get More Followers With 21 Ways That Will Boost Your Social Media Traffic
Do you get frustrated when you see your favorite bloggers, brands, and personalities get more followers than ever while you feel like your social media strategy might be lacking?
Following this social media template will make your frustration melt away. This template is filled with scientific ways to get more followers. You’ll be able to unlock the “industry secrets” that will skyrocket your brand to many conversions and much better customer experiences.
- Post after lunch to reach more people. Research from Chartbeat shows that from 3 p.m.–1 a.m. is an optimal time to share to your social platforms.
- Get more followers by sharing more.
- Bring value to the table by informing people about things that will help them instead of being a meformer—aka someone who only shares their own content.
11. The Know-It-All Guide To Color Psychology In Marketing + The Best Hex Chart
Color is an emotional cue to pay attention to in your social media marketing. This template will help you figure out what you want your audience to see.
Having a good understanding of color and knowing which ones perform best together is a great way to sparkle and stand out.
- Try to find the balance between beautiful color schemes, and legibility for optimal clarity in your visuals.
- Red and green, present a sticky problem for some people who have color blindness. So be careful when using those two colors together.
- Test your colors and find out which ones will make people click on your content more often.
12. Increase Your Shares With This Social Media Button Placement Guide
Ever wondered where the best place is that you should place your social media buttons on your blog? Amazingly enough, certain areas perform better than others.
Use social media template to boost social sharing from your blog.
- Great content is still the key to social sharing. Most will find a way to share your content if they truly want to.
- Use Click To Tweet boxes to get people to share your content via Twitter.
- The top/left side of webpages does best when it comes to social media buttons.
13. Increase Your Engagement On Every Network With This Hashtags Infographic
Hashtags are really useful when used properly. Nearly every social media platform uses hashtags differently though, so make sure you plan and strategize how to use them well with this social media infographic.
I like to describe hashtags as doorways to magical parties where people talk about things you’re interested in.
So all you have to do to join that party, is to use that hashtag. Just make sure you don’t get stuck in the wrong room with a party that isn’t up your alley.
14. Write A Killer Call To Action With This Template
It’s important to make sure your call to action provides your audience with an actionable task. The call to action will usually appear on a button, an image, or as a link with text of some kind.
Make a plan to strengthen your CTAs to convert by following this template.
- Create a sense of FOMO (fear of missing out) with your audience. Make them feel like if they ignore you, they are going to miss out on the best deal of their lives.
- Use words like “last chance” and “urgent” and “deadline” to create a sense of urgency.
- Start your CTA with verbs like “Get started now!” or “Start saving now!”
15. Photoshop CC Action To Size Every Image For Every Network + 84 Social Media Images
Want to save hours of time rather than creating custom images for each social network?
Use this Photoshop CC action to size and save all your images for each of the social media networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+). Also use the social media images infographic to remember the correct sizes for every network.
There are also 84 images sized and ready to use for all of the networks.
- Facebook Image Sizes:
- Profile Photo: 180 x 180px
- Cover Photo: 851 x 215px
- Shared Image: 1200 px 630px
- Shared Link: 1200 x 630px
- Highlighted Image: 1200 x 717px
- Twitter Image Sizes:
- Profile Photo: 400 x 400px
- Header Photo: 1500 x 500px
- In-Stream Photo: 440 x 220px
- LinkedIn Image Sizes:
- Banner Image: 646 x 220px
- Standard Logo: 400 x 400px
- Square Logo: 60 x 60px
- Hero Photo: 974 x 330px
- Profile Picture: 400 x 400px
- Background Image: 1000 x 425px
- Regular Post Image: 531px wide
- Pinterest Image Sizes:
- Profile Picture: 165 x 165px
- Pin Board Large Thumbnail: 222 x 150px
- Pin Board Small Thumbnail: 55 x 55px
- Pins On Main Page: 192px wide
- Pins On Board: 222px wide
- Pins Expanded: 600px wide
- Pins Enlarged Pin: 500px wide
- Instagram Image Sizes:
- Profile Picture: 110 x 110px
- Photo Thumbnails: 161 x 161px
- Photo Size in App: 1080 x 1080px
- Google+ Image Sizes:
- Profile Picture: 250 x 250px
- Cover Image: 1080 x 608px
- Shared Image: 426 x 255px wide
- Shared Link Thumbnail: 150 x 150px
16. Improve Your Presence With This Social Media Optimization Template
Familiar with social media optimization? This social media template will help you improve your social media presence and drive more traffic to your blog and website.
- Draw attention to static pages with ebooks, videos, and infographics. Your followers will be more likely to share your static page when there is something interesting to share.
- Add a comprehensive bio to help your profile get found. Include descriptions and show your personality.
- Is your contact information and URL up to date? If not, make sure you change it.
17. Use This Social Media Content Guide To Create The Most Shareable Content On The Internet
In this social media template, you’ll learn exactly what types of content will give you the greatest value.
- Infographics claim the top spot when it comes to content with the most shares depending on content type. Lists follow close behind.
- Content that evokes a positive emotion in people is shared more. Who would think that people want to be happy?
- When your content is paired with an image, it performs better when it comes to shares.
18. 30-Day Social Media Management Challenge
Want to improve your social media management?
It can seem complex when you think of it with posting at the right time with the right content and images. But it really all comes down to the small steps that you need to take to get there.
Strengthen your social media management with this awesome challenge template.
- Make and build connections with influencers and your followers. When you do this, you’ll be creating an awesome presence for yourself and your brand.
- Look for trends and keywords weekly. You’ll want to check in at the places where your audience lives. What are they Tweeting about? Which hashtags are they using?
- Curate content from other people’s blogs. Make sure that when you share posts and content from others that it meets your standard of professionalism and that it’s equally actionable.
19. Write Better Social Media Messages With This Infographic
If you’re taking the time to be active on social media, make sure you learn to professionally write for social media.
Use this social media template to participate on each network accordingly.
- Write more than one basic message and spread them across your networks at different times.
- Grab people’s attention on social media with relevant hashtags, and relatable text and images.
- Keep your social messages short. Firstly, for people’s attention span and secondly, because people only have so much time.
20. Share Your Content Smarter Than Ever With This Social Media Strategy Template
Planning your strategy is an obvious and important step that needs to be taken to meet a goal. As a serious social media marketer, you’ll want to set up a social strategy that you can realistically execute.
- Choose your social networks carefully. Start out by keeping track of a few (1 or 2) social media platforms. Don’t overhaul yourself with too many networks.
- Plan social media messages for the amount of engagement that you can realistically manage.
- What are you going to create? Think about your imagery, campaigns, and also your content (curated and your own content that you’ve written).
21. Become A Creative Genius With This Social Media Campaign Ideas Template
Social media requires constant creativity (even when you’re not feeling creative). With these templates and processes, however, you’ll never run out of fresh campaign ideas.
Plus, this template will help you keep those ideas organized.
- Develop an effective brainstorming process that will help generate better ideas than you even thought was possible.
- Do audience, industry, and competitive research to get a sense of what content your audience will find engaging.
- Great social media campaign ideas can often be found at the intersection of your brand’s purpose and your audience’s interests.
BONUS: Want 80+ blog templates, checklists, and booklets? Check out our complete resource library.
You Are Ready To Take On The Social Media Realm
Since you are going to get really organized with these social media templates, you’ll be able to plan and execute your social strategy in a way that will give you 10X growth.
You’ve got this.
If you want to save even more time though, check out the tool that was designed to help you do this even better. CoSchedule is your social media calendar that will help you plan, organize, and collaborate faster than ever before.
Start your 14-day free trial!