Calendar owners and admins can control calendar settings from the Settings page.
To access the Settings page, click on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of your calendar to open the sidebar. Then click on your username to open the settings menu and choose Settings from the list.
From the Settings page, you can:
- Create/edit the Calendar Name
- Change the Calendar’s Timezone
- Select Date Format (MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY)
- Customize Read-Only Views by uploading a logo (This is only included with select calendar plans)
- Select to show or not show Tasks and Discussions in Projects
- Create and Manage Color Labels for your calendar
- Edit and delete tags that have been added to the projects
- Pause Social Messages
Learn how to manage Project Types and Default Attachments here.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.