Manage Project Types
Project types help you organize the items on your calendar. Use the filter feature in your calendar to sort by specific project type. You can also add default attachments to your Projects so they will be ready to go each time you add a new Project to your calendar.
How to Add a New Project Type
- Click the gear icon to open Settings.
- Click Project Types.
- To add a new Project Type, select Add New Project Type, and choose any listed Project Type available.
Projects Types include:
- Blog Post
- Case Study
- Email Marketing
- Social Campaign
- Website Content
- White Paper
Customize Project Types:
Note: Custom project types are only available in Marketing Suite.
- Once the Project Type has been selected you will be able to add a Description and Default Attachments.
- Hover over any existing project type to drag and drop into a different order. This will be the order they will appear on your calendar.
- Customization will be applied to future projects. Please note that customization changes will not be reflected inside projects already on your calendar.
How to Archive a Project Type
- Click into the Project Type.
- Click the arrow icon in the bottom left corner.
- You can unarchive the Project Type at a later date by clicking Show Archived Projects and selecting Unarchive Project Type.