Project types help you organize the items on your calendar. Use the filter feature in your calendar to sort by specific project type. You can also add default attachments to your Projects so they will be ready to go each time you add a new Project to your calendar.
How to Add a New Project Type
- Click your profile name in the top left panel.
- Select Settings.
- Click Project Types.
- To add a new Project Type, select Add New Project Type, and choose any listed Project Type available.
Customize new Project Type:
- Once the Project Type has been selected you will be able to add a Description and Default Attachments.
- Hover over any existing project type to drag-and-drop into a different order. This will be the order they will appear on your calendar.
Projects Types include:
- Blog Post
- Case Study
- Email Marketing
- Social Campaign
- Website Content
- White Paper
How to Archive a Project Type
- You can archive a Project Type by clicking into the Project Type and then clicking the arrow icon in the right upper corner.
- When a Project Type is archived, any projects that used that type in the past will keep their archived type, but that Project Type won’t be in the list to choose from going forward.
- You can unarchive the Project Type at a later date by clicking Show Archived Projects and selecting Unarchive Project Type.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.