Once you get your CoSchedule calendar all set up and you start scheduling projects your calendar might become a little cluttered. Using CoSchedule’s search will help you search for projects or campaigns. (CoSchedule currently cannot search for standalone social messages.)
Search is located in the top-right corner of your calendar view.
- Enter the text you want to search for.
- CoSchedule will search text in the title of all projects.
- If you’d like to filter your search by specific time frames or project type, click Advanced Search.
- To choose a specific date range, click Select Date Range.
- Once you have selected the filters in your Advanced Search, click Search.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.