Create an Event
- Click the + on the date you would like the event to be scheduled.
- Select More Options.
- Click Calendar Event.
- Enter your event information.
- If the same event will occur regularly, you can easily make it a recurring event.
- When finished editing, click Add.
Create a Recurring Event
- Click repeat and select your desired frequency, from daily to yearly.
- Choose how long you’d like the recurring event to continue to repeat, either by setting an end date or by setting a specific number of occurrences.
- You can also choose how far into the future you’d like to see events automatically created.
- When you are finished editing, click Add.
Edit a Recurring Event
When editing a recurring event, you can choose to edit This Event or This and following Events.
- Choose This Event to edit only the single occurrence of the event you have selected.
- To edit every occurrence in the series, choose This and following Events.
Duplicating an event that is part of a recurring series will create a single calendar event, not a duplicate recurring series.
- How to Create Projects
- What features are limited or not available in my free version of Marketing Calendar?
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.