Getting Started With CoSchedule [Demo]
The blog post headline analyzer will score your overall headline quality and rate its ability to result in social shares, increased traffic, and SEO value.Test every headline before you publish. Try the Headline Analyzer »
New tools always have their learning curves! The Getting Started at CoSchedule demo will empower you with the tools you need to rock your CoSchedule editorial calendar.
Join our awesome Customer Success team to discuss the basic features of CoSchedule.
In this demo, you’ll learn the basics of setting up your calendar, get a walkthrough of key features, and learn how to edit, schedule, and draft your first piece of content!
(0:00) Discovering your calendar – Intro
- (1:50) What is CoSchedule?
- (2:32) Get an overview of all your tasks and notifications inside the Dashboard.
- (7:07) Learn the basics of your calendar view.
(4:42) Diving into content to manage your first project.
- (8:43) Creating your first piece of content.
- (9:23) Adding tags and color labels to your content.
- (10:23) Manage and create all projects using the content editors.
- (11:26) Use the team workflow tools to make sure your team is staying on track.
- (13:30) How our marketing team schedules and creates email campaigns.
(16:38) Schedule social messages faster and easier with CoSchedule.
- (16:28) Creating standalone messages on your calendar.
- (19:53) Curate content to your calendar faster with CoSchedule’s Chrome Extension.
- (20:55) Add a social campaign to any content to create a social message campaign.
- (24:33) See all the results in CoSchedule using our awesome analytics features.
May 24, 2016