Getting Started With CoSchedule [Demo]
New tools always have their learning curves! The Getting Started at CoSchedule demo will empower you with the tools you need to rock your CoSchedule editorial calendar.
Join our awesome Customer Success team to discuss the basic features of CoSchedule.
In this demo you’ll learn the basics of setting up your calendar, get a walkthrough of key features, and learn how to edit, schedule, and draft your first piece of content!
Discovering Your Calendar
- (0:20) Exploring your CoSchedule calendar/what is CoSchedule?
- (1:30) Using Content to organize your ideas
- (2:30) Edit and work with your unscheduled content inside of your Draft Bin
- (3:30) Using Evernote with your CoSchedule calendar
(4:42) Diving into a Piece of Content on your CoSchedule calendar
- (4:42) Using the Headline Analyzer on a Piece of Content
- (6:07) Using Color Labels to organize your content
- (6:40) Adding Tasks to your calendar
- (9:30) Using WordPress with CoSchedule
- (10:40) Communicate with your team by using the Discussions tab
(11:40) Sharing your Content with CoSchedule’s Social Queue
- (16:28) Creating Stand Alone Messages on your calendar
- (17:08) Using a Social Campaign to schedule out Messages around a central theme (Event, Promotion)
- (18:50) Tracking Social Engagement through CoSchedule
- (19:50) Reading and Re-Promoting messages on your Top Content report