It is important that you have your timezone correctly set up in WordPress so that posts will publish as expected. If your WordPress and CoSchedule calendar timezones are different, your scheduled messages will post according to the timezone of your CoSchedule calendar.
Changing Your WordPress Timezone
Steps and best practices:
- Go to Settings in your WordPress account and select General.
- Locate the Timezone section.
- Select the city nearest to you with the same timezone (A city is preferred if one is available, rather than choosing UTC options, as it will shift with Daylight Savings Time).
4. If there is no city near you, you can manually calculate your timezone. WordPress provides the current Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) so you can calculate your time accordingly.
5. Click save.
6. Sync your changes in your CoSchedule account.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Integrations.
- Navigate to Site Name.
- Under Connection Details click on Refresh Connection.
Learn More section
- How to navigate a problem with your server’s timestamp
- How to update the CoSchedule WordPress Plugin
- How to Change Your Timezone in CoSchedule
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.