Here are the steps you need to take to change the Owner of your calendar.
For multiple users:
- Go to the Team Members tab.
- Click the edit button on the right side of the team member’s name
- Find the Marketing Calendar Role section.
- Change the user’s role to Owner
For a single-user:
If you are the only Team Member within an organization (the Owner) and would like to change the account holders name:
- Click on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner of your calendar to open the sidebar.
- Click My Profile from the list.
- Here you can change your name, email address, and password.
If the current owner is no longer available, we have other options to confirm your account and get the change processed. Please email us at Support@CoSchedule.com.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.