We recommend the following sizes for media to have your social messages look their best when posted to the various social platforms.
- Facebook images look best when they are either 720px, 960px or 2048px wide.
- Facebook images must be less than 4MB.
- For the most updated image pixel requirements visit this article.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 to 9:16
- 5 seconds minimum and 240 minutes max video length
- For the most updated video specifications, visit this article.
- GIFs must be smaller than 4GB
- Instagram images look best when they are at least 1080px wide with an aspect ratio between 1.91:1 and 4:5.
- Maximum file size: 8MB.
- Aspect ratio: Must be within a 4:5 to 1.91:1 range
- Minimum width: 320
- Maximum width: 1440
- Format: .mov or .mp4 (MPEG-4 Part 14), no edit lists, mov atom at the front of the file.
- Duration: 60 seconds maximum, 3 seconds minimum (Note: If your video is too long or too short, it will fail to publish.)
- File size: 100MB maximum
- Aspect Ratio but be from 4:5 to 16:9.
- Instagram does not support .gif files. You need to convert the file into a .mp4 video file to upload it to Instagram.
- Images look best when they are 1200px x 627px with an aspect ratio of 1.91:1.
- Must be less than 5MB.
- CoSchedule only supports a single image with LinkedIn posts. If more than one image has been added, LinkedIn will use the first one.
- The following formats are supported: ASF, FLV, MPEG-1 and MPEG-4, MKV, WebM, H264/AVC, MP4, VP8 and VP9, and WMV2 and WMV3
- Maximum file size is 5GB.
- Aspect ratio: 1:2.4 or 2.4:1
- To best upload a GIF into your message, add it as an image rather than a video, and only select one profile.
- Once published, the GIF will display as a web-link.
- Images look best when they are at least 600px ×335px.
- Aspect ratio should be 16:9.
- The maximum file size is 5MB.
- Use GIF, JPEG, and PNG files.
- The maximum file size is 512 MB.
- The video must be less than 140 seconds.
- Aspect ratio is 3:1 to 1:3.
- CoSchedule currently supports uploading the following video file types for Twitter messages: .mov, .qt, .mp4, .m4p, .m4v, .mpeg, .mpg, .avi, .wmv, .flv, .ogg, .ogv, .webm, and mkv.
- For the most updated media specifications visit this article.
- Must be under 3MB.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.