- Connect Dropbox to CoSchedule
- Add Dropbox File to a Project, Social Message, or Discussion Comment
- Additional Frequently Asked Questions
Connecting Dropbox to CoSchedule
If this is the first time working with Dropbox inside CoSchedule, go to a project on your calendar and add a File Attachment. Click Add a File. In the file library, go to the Dropbox tab and click Connect to Dropbox.
A prompt will open asking you to connect your Dropbox account to CoSchedule. (You will only need to complete this step once.) When finished, your Dropbox files will now be accessible inside of CoSchedule.
Add Dropbox Files to a Project, Social Message, or Discussion Comment.
To add a Dropbox file, click add file in a project, social message, or comment.
The file library will open, go to the Dropbox tab. Locate and select the file you want to add, then click Save. The file will then be added to your project, social message, or comment.
Deleting a Dropbox file from a project in CoSchedule will not remove the file from your Dropbox account.
- You will not see Dropbox files in the Asset Organizer unless you’re in the media library in the project view.
- File Search will search for Dropbox files as long as a file exists in a project.
- If you update a version of an asset in CoSchedule through the Asset Organizer or on a Project, this will update it on Dropbox as well.
- Connected Dropbox profiles’ permissions will be set at the User Profile level. This can be removed from the “Connected Services” tab in User Settings.
Was this article helpful?
Click on a star to rate it.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Thank you for your rating!
Please let us know if there's any additional feedback you'd like to give.
Thank you for your feedback!