Wrike with CoSchedule
When you’ve got a million tasks on your plate, the last thing you want to do is switch between multiple applications to find them. Set up this Wrike integration via Zapier to create tasks in CoSchedule any time a new task is added in Wrike. Get all your tasks between Wrike and CoSchedule in one place so they are easy to find right when you need them!
Note: Zapier is a free tool that connects the different apps you use every day. Learn all about connecting all of your favorite applications to CoSchedule with Zapier.
Connect Wrike with CoSchedule via Zapier
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- To start using Wrike with CoSchedule through Zapier, click the Use this Zap button below.
- Log into Wrike.
- Follow the steps when prompted in Zapier to set up the Zap.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule and Wrike to Zapier.
- Test your new Wrike Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.