Sync OneDrive with your CoSchedule account to have direct access to files and content from your OneDrive accounts and easily add them to projects and/or social messages.
Connect OneDrive to Your CoSchedule Account
- Go to Settings.
- Choose the Integrations tab.
- Locate OneDrive under the Cloud Storage section..
- Click Enable and follow the steps to connect your OneDrive.
When finished, your OneDrive files will now be accessible inside of your account.
Add OneDrive Files to a Project, Social Message, or Discussion Comment
To add a OneDrive file:
- Open a project, social message, or discussion area.
- Click add file.
- The file library will open, go to the OneDrive tab.
- Locate and select the file you want to add.
- Click Save.
- The file will then be added to your project, social message, or comment.
- Deleting a OneDrive file from a project in your CoSchedule account will not remove the file from your OneDrive account.
- File Search will search for OneDrive files as long as a file exists in a project.
- If you update a version of an asset in your CoSchedule account through the Asset Organizer or on a Project, this will update it on OneDrive as well.
- You will not see OneDrive files in the Asset Organizer unless you’re in the media library in the project view.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.