OneDrive with CoSchedule
Sync OneDrive with your CoSchedule account to have direct access to files and content from your OneDrive accounts and easily add them to projects and/or social messages.
Connect OneDrive to Your CoSchedule Account
- Go to Settings.
- Choose the Integrations tab.
- Locate OneDrive under the Cloud Storage section..
- Click Enable and follow the steps to connect your OneDrive.
Add OneDrive Files to a Project, Social Message, or Discussion CommentTo add a OneDrive file:
- Open a project, social message, or discussion area.
- Click add file.
- The file library will open, go to the OneDrive tab.
- Locate and select the file you want to add.
- Click Save.
- The file will then be added to your project, social message, or comment.
- Deleting a OneDrive file from a project in your CoSchedule account will not remove the file from your OneDrive account.
- File Search will search for OneDrive files as long as a file exists in a project.
- If you update a version of an asset in your CoSchedule account through the Asset Organizer or on a Project, this will update it on OneDrive as well.
- You will not see OneDrive files in the Asset Organizer unless you’re in the media library in the project view.