Feedly with CoSchedule
Are you using Feedly to curate your content that you want to share to your social media accounts? Set up this integration, and Zapier will automatically schedule social messages to CoSchedule whenever a new article is added to your Feedly feed.
Note: Zapier is a free tool that connects the different apps you use every day. Learn all about connecting all of your favorite applications to CoSchedule with Zapier.
Connect Feedly with CoSchedule via Zapier
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- To start using Feedly with CoSchedule through Zapier, click the Use this Zap button below.
- Log into Feedly.
- Follow the steps when prompted in Zapier to set up the Zap.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule and Feedly to Zapier.
- Test your new Feedly Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.