- Connect Google Drive to CoSchedule
- Add Google Drive File to a Project, Social Message, or Discussion Comment
- Additional Frequently Asked Questions
Connecting Google Drive to CoSchedule
If this is the first time working with Google Drive or Docs inside CoSchedule, go to the Settings > Integrations page and locate Google Drive. Then click Enable and follow the steps to connecting Google Drive.
A prompt will open asking you to connect your Google Drive account to CoSchedule. (You will only need to complete this step once.) When finished, your Google Drive files will now be accessible inside of CoSchedule.
Add Google Drive Files to a Project, Social Message, or Discussion Comment.
To add a Google Drive file, click add file in a project, social message, or comment.
The file library will open, go to the Google Drive tab. Locate and select the file you want to add, then click Save. The file will then be added to your project, social message, or comment.
Deleting a Google Drive file from a project in CoSchedule will not remove the file from your Google Drive account.
- You will not see Google Drive files in the Asset Organizer unless you’re in the media library in the project view.
- File Search will search for Google Drive files as long as a file exists in a project.
- If you update a version of an asset in CoSchedule through the Asset Organizer or on a Project, this will update it on Google Drive as well.
- Connected Google Drive profiles’ permissions will be set at the User Profile level. This can be removed from the “Connected Services” tab in User Settings.
Was this article helpful?
Click on a star to rate it.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Thank you for your rating!
Thank you for your feedback! If you have any additional feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your feedback!