- Connect a Facebook Group to Your Calendar
- Troubleshooting Connection Issues
- Frequently Asked Questions
Connect a Facebook Group to Your Calendar
- In Facebook, open Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Apps.
- Select Add Apps, then search for CoSchedule.
- Click Add.
- In CoSchedule, open your Social Profiles page, then click Connect Social Profile.
- Select Facebook, then Facebook Group, then I did this.
- On the next page, click Connect.
Troubleshooting Connection Issues
If you have a failed social message or your group has become disconnected, follow the steps below.
1. Confirm You Are a Facebook Admin
Go to the Members tab within Facebook.com to check whether you’re an admin. See screenshot below.
- If you are an admin, we find that the most common issue is that your CoSchedule app within the Facebook Group needs to be removed and re-added (steps 1-4 in the section above).
- If you are not an admin, have an existing admin add you, then repeat steps 1-7 above.
2. Check Facebook Permissions
- Under your Business Integrations settings in Facebook, go to the CoSchedule permissions.
- Click View and Edit on the CoSchedule app.
- Select all Facebook pages, Facebook groups, and Instagram accounts you want to be connected to CoSchedule, and enable all permissions. You may need to scroll through this menu depending on this account.
- Click Save.
- Go to your CoSchedule Social Profiles page and connect your page.
3. Contact Facebook Support
If none of the above steps work, the issue may be with Facebook and CoSchedule will be unable to help troubleshoot further. For your convenience, here is a link to contact Facebook Support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can posts appear as though published from my Facebook page?
Posts published to a Facebook Group will appear to be posted by the Facebook profile that was used to connect the Group to CoSchedule. When you or other team members on your calendar schedule posts to the Facebook Group, they will always appear as being posted by that Facebook profile.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.