- Connect Mailchimp to CoSchedule
- Adding Mailchimp Projects to Your Calendar
- Working With Draft Emails
Connect Mailchimp to CoSchedule
2. Locate and click Mailchimp. Then click Enable. Follow the steps to connect Mailchimp to CoSchedule. Once connected, click Sync and CoSchedule will sync all email campaigns in your Mailchimp account to calendars.
Add Mailchimp Projects to Your Calendar
As soon as you connect your Mailchimp account to CoSchedule, scheduled email campaigns will be added to your calendar.
To create a new Mailchimp email campaign, click the + icon on the date you would like the campaign to start and select the Mailchimp project type.
Enter a title and click Create. Select either Regular Email or Plain Text Email.
Your Mailchimp project will sync with your Mailchimp account and a new draft email campaign will be created in MailChimp. Certain functions will now directly synced between the project in your calendar and email campaign in MailChimp.
- Project Title: Title of the email campaign in Mailchimp.
- Scheduled Date: Scheduled time for the email campaign in Mailchimp.
- Subject Line: Subject inside of the email campaign in Mailchimp.
- Delete: When you delete an email campaign in CoSchedule the campaigns will be deleted inside of Mailchimp and vice versa.
The Email Campaign will need to be officially scheduled first inside of Mailchimp before you can change the schedule status inside of CoSchedule. Click Edit in Mailchimp to schedule in Mailchimp.
Working With Draft Emails
Your calendar will sync all of the Mailchimp email campaigns in draft state. If they are scheduled, they will be located in the calendar view. If they’re unscheduled drafts, they will be located in the Ideas Bin.
To access all of your unscheduled email campaigns, go to Ideas. If you do not see an email campaign at first, use the search option in the Ideas Bin to search for the email campaign title.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.