Easily sync any new to-dos or projects in Basecamp with your CoSchedule calendar
apps you use every day. Learn all about connecting all of your favorite applications
CoSchedule with Zapier.
Connect Basecamp with CoSchedule via Zapier
- Connect CoSchedule to
- To start using Basecamp with CoSchedule through Zapier, click one of the Use this Zap buttons
- Log in to Basecamp.
- Follow the steps when prompted in Zapier to set up the Zap.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already
- Connect CoSchedule
and Basecamp to Zapier.
- Test your new Basecamp Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically
syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.