Easily sync any new tasks or cards in Trello with your CoSchedule calendar via Zapier.
Connect Trello with CoSchedule via Zapier
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- To start using Trello with CoSchedule through Zapier, click one of the Use this Zap buttons below.
- Log into Trello.
- Follow the steps when prompted in Zapier to set up the Zap.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule and Trello to Zapier.
- Test your new Trello Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.
Was this article helpful?
Click on a star to rate it.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
Thank you for your rating!
Please let us know if there's any additional feedback you'd like to give.
Thank you for your feedback!