What’s New At CoSchedule: February 2020 Video Recap
February 5, 2020
Here’s your February 2020 edition of “What’s New At CoSchedule.”
In this month’s video, you’ll get demos & recaps of the following product updates:
- Mobile App Updates: now you can manage all of your tasks in the CoSchedule mobile app.
- CoSchedule Guide: your one place to learn about how to organize all your marketing in CoSchedule – including new guide for Marketing Team Members.
- Getting Started with CoSchedule for Power Users: This guide is for the people responsible for implementing CoSchedule – Admins & Owners.
- Getting Started with CoSchedule for Marketing Team Members: This guide is for copywriters, graphic designers, social media strategists, and other team members working in CoSchedule – Users.
- Getting Started with CoSchedule for Bloggers & Individuals: This guide is for solopreneurs, bloggers, and individuals using CoSchedule.
- Idea Bin: Use Idea Bin as a designated space to store your best blog post, content marketing, and project ideas. Get them out of spreadsheets or email inboxes and into CoSchedule.
- Google In-line Editing: With inline editing, you can review, draft, edit, and create Google Docs, Google Sheets, & Google Slides without leaving CoSchedule.
If you have any questions about any product updates or training resources in this video, contact [email protected] for help.
Stay tuned for future monthly recaps.