What’s New At CoSchedule: January 2020 Video Recap
January 13, 2020
Here’s your January 2020 edition of “What’s New At CoSchedule.”
In this month’s video, you’ll get demos & recaps of the following product updates:
- Google Forms- attach Google Forms To Projects In CoSchedule
- Google Drive Inline Editing – now you can review, draft, & edit Google Docs In CoSchedule
- Project Card Updates – get an overview all of the new additions to Project Cards
- Getting Started With CoSchedule – guides to help you learn best practices, strategies, and tactics to get learn how to organize your marketing using CoSchedule.
- Product Training Courses – enroll in free CoSchedule training courses to learn best practices in self-paced tutorials
If you have any questions about any product updates or training resources in this video, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Stay tuned for more monthly recaps.