What’s New At CoSchedule: December 2019 Video Recap
December 10, 2019
Here’s your December 2019 edition of “What’s New At CoSchedule.”
In this month’s video, you’ll get demos & recaps of the following product updates:
- Improved Navigation to jump quickly between tools & saved views in CoSchedule
- Text Editor Updates to create better content
- New Project Settings Menu and how to use it
- Google Team Drive Integration
- Add to Assets shortcut for Asset Organizer
- and NEW In-App Support Options for CoSchedule users.
Plus we debuted our brand new Product Training courses in CoSchedule Academy, including:
- CoSchedule Team Member Onboarding Certification – Best Practices for CoSchedule Team Members
- Editorial Calendar Onboarding for Individuals & Startups – Best Practices for Individual & Startup Plans
- CoSchedule Champion Onboarding Certification – Best Practices for CoSchedule Champions (Owners/Admins) in Growth, Pro, & Enterprise Plans
- Using CoSchedule For Agile Marketing – Great for any marketing team that wants to implement Agile Marketing with CoSchedule
- Using CoSchedule For Digital Asset Management – A MUST watch for any team using CoSchedule’s Asset Organizer
These courses are available on-demand now and are free for all CoSchedule Users. To become a CoSchedule Power User, enroll in the courses today & start learning!
We’ll be adding a new training course every month. So stay tuned for more updates!