What’s New For Marketing Suite: July 2020 Video Update
July 9, 2020
Check Out Your New Integrations Page
Owners & Admins – your Integrations settings got a makeover.
Login to your settings page to discover ways you can connect your favorite tools that you already use with CoSchedule.
With the new integrations page you can:
- Review integrations by category to find new integrations by topic – social media, email marketing, project management, and more!
- See the Top 5 most popular integrations used by CoSchedule’s Marketing Suite customers.
- Request new integrations via our new integration request form.
Reschedule Entire Marketing Campaigns In Seconds
Marketing timelines can change in an instant. With CoSchedule’s Marketing Suite, you can reschedule entire marketing campaigns in just a few seconds – including projects, tasks, and social messages.
Manage Marketing Campaigns On-The-Go
Marketing Campaigns are now available in the CoSchedule mobile app.
With marketing campaigns on mobile, you can:
- Review important marketing campaigns on-the-go.
- Add tasks to keep work moving forward.
- Create social messages to promote your campaign.
- Reschedule entire campaigns in seconds.
To use the mobile app, download on the App Store.
If you have any questions about the product updates or tips in this video, contact your CSM or email@example.com for help.
Stay tuned for more updates in next month’s recap video.