Are you planning to be at INBOUND 2017 this fall?
Well, my friend, this is your opportunity to learn from CoSchedule + meet us in real life!
CoSchedule’s CEO and Co-Founder, Garrett Moon, will be leading a session + a lot of very excited CoSchedulers want to meet you at our booth.
So… if you’re in Boston September 25-28, come check it out!
And if you wanna stay in the loop on the INBOUND happenings CoSchedule is rocking, subscribe to this *special* email list:
As you plan your conference agenda, add these two things to your *must-do* list:
Attend Garrett’s Session -> Content Hacking: Creating Content That Stands Out And Actually Builds An Audience
Imagine going from zilch to 1.3 million monthly page views, 200,000+ email subscribers, and 8,000+ customers in less 3 years.
It all started with killer content.
The secret to exponential growth comes from creating blue ocean content that differentiates AND drives 10x traffic.
Different beats better.
When you attend this session, you’ll learn CoSchedule’s proven and repeatable process for developing content that wins every time.
Add this to your calendar:
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Time: 11:45 a.m-12:30 p.m.
- Location: To be announced the week of September 15 (and… there’s an app for that) ;)
This session is on the INBOUND recommended agenda for advanced marketing. It’s going to be awesome. And you’ll be awesome-r for attending.
Plus… we just might be giving away some p-r-e-t-t-y cool *special* swag at the session (if I do say so myself). ;)
Nerd Out With CoSchedulers At Our INBOUND 2017 Booth
Do you have questions about marketing?
What about CoSchedule in general?
Do you want to geek out about anything + everything marketing?
Well, have I got a deal for you!
Visit the CoSchedule booth at Inbound 2017 to chat with CoSchedulers every day from September 25-28. When you do, you’ll:
- Get answers to your nerdiest marketing questions (and feel free to ask us about North Dakota, too). ;)
- See the newest + coolest CoSchedule functionality that will help you get completely organized.
- Leave with some pretty sweet CoSchedule swag, possibly even an autographed book by Jay Baer, and more.
I cannot tell you how excited we are to meet you #IRL!
Here’s where you will find the CoSchedule booth at INBOUND 2017:
It’s booth S3. We’ll see you there. ;)
Add Two Things To Your INBOUND 2017 Must-Do List
OK, let’s knock out a couple things quick:
- Plan to attend Garrett’s content hacking session Wednesday, September 27, at 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. You’ll learn how we create content that stands out and builds a massive audience so you can do it, too.
- Visit the CoSchedule booth any (or every!) day Monday-Thursday, September 25-28. You can ask us anything + learn how CoSchedule will help you get organized.
Wanna stay in the loop? Subscribe to this special INBOUND 2017 mailing list:
We can’t wait to meet you! :)