What’s New For Marketing Calendar: June 2020 Video Update
June 2, 2020
Add Multi-Day Events To Your Marketing Calendar
From conferences, promotional events, and everything in between, events impact your marketing.
Now you can add multi-day events to your Marketing Calendar.
- Login to CoSchedule Marketing Calendar to give it a try.
- Or learn everything you need to know about events in this help doc.
Import Your Favorite Event Calendars To Your CoSchedule Marketing Calendar
Events impact your marketing. Keep these important events top of mind, enable the Calendar ICS Sync Integration. This integration automatically imports & syncs all events from any ICS Calendar in your CoSchedule Marketing Calendar.
- Want to add the integration? Admins & owners can enable the integration in your CoSchedule Marketing Calendar.
- Need assistance? Check out our Help Doc
Update Calendar View To Focus On What Matters Most
Review the full tutorial in the What’s New Video to learn how to customize your Marketing Calendar, including:
- Add/Remove Weekends
- Add/Remove Previous Week
- Add/Remove Social Messages
- Add/Remove ReQueue Gaps
- Add/Remove Team Tasks
- Update Week Start Day – Monday, Sunday, or Saturday
- Update # of Weeks Displayed
- Toggle Calendar Sync Dates On or Off
If you have any questions about the product updates or tips in this video, contact [email protected] for help.
Stay tuned for more updates in next month’s recap video.