You can connect as many social media accounts and profiles as your plan allows. Learn more about the social networks we connect with.
Add Social Profile
1. To add social profiles, go to Calendar Calendar Settings > Social Profiles.
2. In the Social Profiles page, click Connect a Profile.
3. Select the type of social profile you want to connect and continue through the authorization process. In most cases, the process is similar for all supported networks. However, there are some key differences for some networks, please read below for more information about this.
Due to a recent update made by Facebook (July 2018), you must now complete an additional step inside your Facebook Group settings to connect or reauthenticate your Facebook Groups in CoSchedule. To see what needs to be done, watch the quick video below.
I Am Not Seeing My Facebook Page while Connecting
When adding a Facebook Page, if you initially don’t see the Facebook Page when trying to add the page to CoSchedule, start the Connect a Profile process over. Before selecting Continue as [Your Name], click Edit Settings.
In the next screen, make sure the Facebook Page that you are adding is checked.
The Facebook Page will now show up in the connection list.
To connect a Pinterest Business Page to your calendar, you’ll first need to log in to Pinterest and make sure you’ve selected your Business Page account in the upper right corner. With that page open, in another tab/window log into your calendar and connect Pinterest through your Social Profiles page.
1. To remove social profiles from a calendar, go to Calendar Settings > Social Profiles. Select the social profile on the left-hand side.
2. In the Social Profile’s information page, click Remove Profile.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.