Check Out Your New Integrations Page
Owners & Admins – your Integrations settings got a makeover.
Login to your settings page
to discover ways you can connect your favorite tools that you already use with CoSchedule.
With the new integrations page you can:
Login to your settings page to check it out!
CoSchedule Mobile App Updates
- Review integrations by category to find new integrations by topic – social media, email marketing, project management, and more!
- See the Top 5 most popular integrations used by CoSchedule’s Marketing Calendar customers.
- Request new integrations via our new integration request form.
Stay on top of your upcoming tasks & priorities – even when you’re on the go. Now you can access your upcoming tasks from the CoSchedule mobile app.
With tasks now available in the mobile app, you can:
- Review your upcoming tasks
- Check off work that you’ve completed
- And add new tasks to your personal to-do list
Best of all – you can do this from anywhere!
Ready to use the app to keep track of your upcoming tasks from your phone?
Download on the App Store.
Or get it on Google Play.
Enroll In CoSchedule Academy's Free Marketing Plan Course
2020 has brought tons of unexpected marketing challenges for marketers.
To help you update & pivot on your marketing plan, we invite you to sign up for CoSchedule Academy's free Marketing Plan course.
You'll get exclusive access to step-by-step tutorials and tons of free templates to help you update (or create) your marketing plan.
If you have any questions about the product updates or tips in this video, contact your CSM or email@example.com
Stay tuned for more updates in next month’s recap video.