You can create, preview, and post Instagram messages directly through CoSchedule. Before you begin, make sure you have an Instagram account connected to CoSchedule.
- Create a New Instagram Message
- Add Media to an Instagram Message
- Schedule an Instagram Message
- Analyze an Instagram Message
- Preview an Instagram Message
- Add a Color Label to an Instagram Message
- Add an Instagram Message to ReQueue
- Add Comments to an Instagram Message
Create a New Instagram Message
- From your calendar, click the orange Create button in the upper right.
- Click Social, then Social Message.
- Choose the account you’d like to post from using the drop down menu.
- Enter your desired text. As you type, you can see a character count for your message in the lower right. You can also add hashtags and emojis directly in this box. Since Instagram only supports 30 hashtags per post, you’ll be prevented from saving your message if you add more than 30 hashtags.
Add Media to an Instagram Message
- To add a picture to your Instagram post, click the camera icon, or click the video camera icon to add a video. You can upload a file from your computer, select from previously-uploaded images, or choose media from your Assets folder. Click save when you have chosen your desired picture or video.
Schedule an Instagram Message
Once your post is ready to be published, choose the date and time you want it to appear.
- If you choose to publish on the current day, you can select Best time to have your message posted at the best possible time for views and interaction, or choose one of the other options.
- If you choose to schedule your post for a future date, you can also choose the Best time option, a specific Custom time, or a time window.
Analyze an Instagram Message
Check your Instagram post for some key metrics that indicate how successful it is likely to be. Click the Analyze button in the lower right to get a breakdown and some tips to improve your posts.
Preview an Instagram Message
To preview how your post will look on Instagram, click the Preview button in the lower right.
Add a Color Label to an Instagram Message
Adding color labels can help you visually organize your calendar:
Click the circle in the lower left to choose a color.
Add an Instagram Message to ReQueue
ReQueue schedules your post taking into account your entire social schedule. You can read more about ReQueue and how it works here.
To add a message to ReQueue, click the button with two intertwined arrows in the lower left. Choose the group you’d like to add the message to and when you would like the message to expire.
Add Comments to an Instagram Message
Start a discussion with other members of your team by clicking the speech bubble in the lower left.When your post is ready, click Save.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.