How to Mention a User or Page in Your Social Message
Mention Facebook Pages, Linkedin Pages, or Instagram accounts in your social posts. Your message may appear on their timeline and it's possible they could be notified when your message is published. Other people reading your message can click on the hyperlink and be taken to that social account too.
How to Mention Another User or Page
- First, you need to create a social message.
- Select a Facebook Page, Instagram Profile, or Linkedin Page.
- After you select your social profile, start to write your message.
- To mention another user or page, type @ then type the name exactly as it shows on the page (including spaces).
- Facebook Pages: A list of results will populate without page icons. Select the page name from the list and you’ll see it turn blue.
- Linkedin Pages: A list of results will populate with page icons. Select the page name from the list and you’ll see it turn blue.
- Instagram accounts: There will be no list of results. Enter the exact name of the account you want to mention and the account will be mentioned when the post is published.
- Pinterest: Mentioning another user is not supported in your CoSchedule calendar. If you try, Pinterest may deny your request to add the pin.
Note: For LinkedIn and Facebook, you can only mention company pages, not personal profiles.