How to Create and Schedule a TikTok Post
You can create, schedule, and post to TikTok directly through CoSchedule. Make sure you have a TikTok account connected to your calendar.
Create a New TikTok Post
- Open your Calendar.
- Click the orange Create button in the upper right corner.
- Click Social.
- Select Social Message.
- Choose the account you’d like to post from using the drop-down menu.
- Enter your desired text. As you type, you can see a character count for your message in the lower right. You can also add hashtags and emojis directly in this box.
- Add your desired media (see the sections below).
- Select the date and time or select Best Time.
- Click Save.
Add a Video
- Click the video camera icon.
- Choose to either upload a file from your computer, select from previously uploaded images, or choose media from your Assets folder.
- Choose your desired video.
- The video will process - you can save the message while this is happening.
- Click Save.
TikTok Publishing Settings
- Select who can watch the video (public, friends, or private) — this is required before saving.
- You'll have the option to allow users to comment, duet, and/or stitch
- Use the toggle to disclose post content to let others know the post promotes a brand, product, or service.
Additional Message Enhancements
- Add a color label to help visually organize your calendar by clicking the white circle in the lower left corner and choosing a color.
- Add your TikTok to ReQueue by clicking the ReQueue icon. Learn more about ReQueue here.