How to Schedule and Publish with Bluesky
Follow these instructions to schedule content and post directly to Bluesky. To get started, ensure that your Bluesky account is connected to your calendar.
- Creating a New Bluesky Post on Your Calendar
- Adding Media
- Additional Message Enhancements
Creating a New Bluesky Post on Your Calendar
- Open your calendar and click the orange "Create" button in the upper right corner.
- Choose "Social" and select "Social Message."
- Choose the Bluesky account you want to post from using the drop-down menu.
- Enter your text, hashtags, and emojis into the text field. The character count will be displayed in the lower right corner.
Adding MediaYou can add up to 4 images. Video content is not currently supported in Bluesky.
- Click the camera icon
- Upload files from your computer, or select from previous uploads
- Click "Save."
Additional Message Enhancements
- Click "Social Assistant" to have AI help you draft social messages.
- Click Analyze to grade your message for a better engagement rate before scheduling.
- Click the white circle in the lower left corner to add a color label.
- Add your Bluesky post to ReQueue by clicking the ReQueue icon. Learn more about ReQueue here.