How to Publish with Mastodon
You can create, schedule, and post to Mastodon directly through CoSchedule. Make sure you have a Mastodon account connected to your calendar.
Create a New Mastodon Post
- Open your Calendar
- Click the orange Create button in the upper right corner
- Click Social
- Click Social Message
- Choose the account you'd like to post from using the drop-down menu
- Enter your desired text. As you type, you can see a character count for your message in the lower right. You can also add hashtags and emojis directly into this box. CoSchedule limits Mastodon posts to 500 characters.
- Add your desired media (image(s) or video)
- Select the date and time, or select Best Time.
- Select who can view your post (public, unlisted, or followers only) — this is required before saving.
- Click Save