Create and Schedule a Pinterest Post
Publishing to Pinterest will be a little different than publishing to other networks. With Pinterest, you can publish to multiple boards while also uploading custom images for your Pins.
Publish on Pinterest Boards
- Create a new social message (either directly on your calendar or in a Social Campaign).
- Choose your Pinterest account.
- Select your Pinterest board(s).
Add Link in Your PinCoSchedule does not have a special field for destination links. You'll want to paste your URL directly in the text of the social message. The URL will be removed from the text field when the message is published. The link image or custom image will be clickable and lead to the URL that was added to the social message in CoSchedule. To add a link:
- Open your new social message.
- Insert your text accompanied by the URL to which you'd like to link.
- After the URL is added, a preview of your link will be displayed.
Upload Custom Image to a PinBy default, CoSchedule will publish the image that is found in the link. To upload a custom image:
- Click the X to remove the link preview and link image.
- Click the Image Camera icon and upload your new image.
- Once the new image is uploaded, the custom image will be displayed in the preview.
- Continue customizing your Pin, then click Save to schedule your Pin.
Upload a Video to a PinPinterest currently does not allow third-party apps, such as CoSchedule, to post native videos. If you are scheduling a video for Pinterest, CoSchedule will publish the video as a link hosted by CoSchedule. When clicked, the video will play inside a new tab. To add a video:
- Click the video camera icon.
- Choose to either upload a file from your computer, select from previously uploaded images, or choose media from your Assets folder.
- Choose your desired video.
- The video will process – you can save the message while this is happening.
- Click Save.