Create and Schedule a Pinterest Post
Publishing to Pinterest will be a little different than publishing to other networks. With Pinterest, you have the capability to publish to multiple boards while also uploading custom images for your Pins.
- Create a new social message (either directly on your calendar, or in a Social Campaign).
- Choose your Pinterest account.
- Select your Pinterest board(s).
- Open your new social message.
- Insert your text accompanied by the URL to which you'd like to link.
- After the URL is added, a preview of your link will be displayed.
- Click the X to remove the link preview and link image.
- Click the Image Camera icon and upload your new image.
- Once the new image is uploaded, the custom image will be displayed in the preview.
- Continue customizing your Pin, then click Save to schedule your Pin.
Upload a Video to a PinPinterest currently does not allow third-party apps, such as CoSchedule, to post a native videos. If you are scheduling a video for Pinterest, CoSchedule will publish the video as a link hosted by CoSchedule. When clicked, the video will play inside a new tab. To Add a Video:
- Click the video camera icon.
- Choose to either upload a file from your computer, select from previously-uploaded images, or choose media from your Assets folder.
- Choose your desired video.
- The video will process – you can save the message while this is happening.
- Click Save.