- What is Best Time Scheduling and Why Would You Want to Use It?
- Where Do I Find Best Time Scheduling?
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is Best Time Scheduling and Why Would You Want to Use It?
Best time scheduling is available when scheduling social messages. Best time scheduling decides for you what time of the day you should schedule to get the highest amount of shares — which is different for each network and during the different times of the day. It will automatically continue to reevaluate and change the best time scheduled posts accordingly, as new messages are added to the calendar. Best Time Scheduling will always choose the most optimal time for each message.
- Eliminate the guess work in social scheduling. Use best time scheduling to share your messages at the highest traffic times for each network – according to social media best practices.
- Collision proof your messages. Best time scheduling takes into account the whole day and everything you already have scheduled. It’s constantly reworking the schedule so your messages do not feel spammy or get sent out too close to one another.
- No more busy work or manual scheduling! Focus on quality messaging and publishing exceptional content. Let CoSchedule worry about getting your messages out at the right time!
Where Do I Find Best Time Scheduling?
Best time scheduling will show up as the default time option for when you schedule social messages.
For messages scheduled on future dates, you can use the best timeframes. This will give you the ability to schedule the best time around the time of your choice.
When a social message is on your calendar, it will have a Clock next to it.
If you move the best time scheduled message, it has the possibility to shuffle other best time scheduled messages, if it believes that the best time messages scheduled to the same social profile are too close.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it know when the best time is to post?
We took all of the rules, best practices, and research and put it into the feature, best time scheduling. If you use the best time scheduling — CoSchedule will look at your calendar and take into account the whole day and everything you already have scheduled.
What data did you use to build it?
Data used to build the best time scheduling comes from research conducted by our marketing team, social networks, and a dozen different companies. You can read more about our research at Best Times to Post on Social Media.
Does it take into account my own traffic history? How smart is it? Does it get smarter? Are there any stats on it?
Analytics and traffic history are not taken into account at this time. Best time scheduling uses the best practices of the specific social network but it does not take into account a user’s history or analytics.
Can it schedule to the best day too?
Best time scheduling can only be used for messages on the DAY that they are scheduled. Messages only move within the day. They will not move to other days. For blog posts or social campaigns, you can use our recommended dates (Same Day as Publish, Day After, Week After and Month After) in the social queue to help spread your messages out and get more traffic.
Timezones — It is aggregated across all time zones.
Best time scheduling is based on the calendar time zone and works if your customers are in the same timezone as the calendar. Best time scheduling will work exceptionally well because it will take into account the social network’s best practices for that time zone. Global users can use the time ranges to help narrow down a specific time but they can not customize the time zone per audience.