If you are having trouble connecting your business Instagram account to CoSchedule, please work through the steps below.
1. Confirm Your Business Instagram Account is Connected to a Facebook Page
In order to connect a business Instagram account to CoSchedule, you will first need to connect the Instagram account to a Facebook page. Please see the resources below for instructions.
- How to Set Up a Business Account on Instagram
- How to Add or Change the Facebook Page Connected to Your Instagram Business Account
2. Try Connecting Your Account With Method Below
Open your Social Profiles page and click Connect Social Profile. Select Business Instagram, then click Let’s Connect.
When the next page pops up, click Edit Settings on the left side.
Then, make sure all Facebook pages/groups and Instagram accounts you’d like connected to CoSchedule are checked.
We recommend selecting all the profiles you need with CoSchedule and not just the one you’re trying to connect to at the moment. This page will be followed by the Facebook pages you need with CoSchedule, then the permissions page where everything must be selected.
If you don’t see your Instagram account when you select Edit Settings, your Instagram/Facebook Page connection may not be complete. Below are troubleshooting steps that may help.
3. Pending Confirmation
There may be a confirmation pending with Instagram. You’ll need to check this on your Instagram mobile app.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone
- Go to your profile and tap Edit Profile
- Under Public Business Information you’ll find your Facebook Page
- If there is not a Facebook page, please follow these steps to connect one.
- If there is a Facebook page, but there is a request from Facebook, you’ll need to complete that requirement before your Instagram account will appear within CoSchedule
4. Facebook Permissions
If you are still not seeing your page you may need to double-check that the permissions for Instagram are allowed within your Facebook Business Integrations Settings.
- Go to your Business Integration Settings
- Click View/Edit on the CoSchedule App
- Scroll through the list and toggle all permissions
- Select all the Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups and Instagram accounts you want to have associated with the CoSchedule app
5. Contact Facebook Support
If none of the steps above worked, please reach out to Facebook for further troubleshooting. Unfortunately, CoSchedule can not go any deeper into troubleshooting your Instagram connection.
Do you have any specific feedback for us?
We appreciate any feedback you're willing to share.